Welcome to Poetic Bloomings! - New visitors are encouraged to check this link for information about Poetic Bloomings. Thank you for joining our "Garden Walk."





Tuesday, July 19, 2011

PROBLEMS POSTING TO POETIC BLOOMINGS

Good morning, all!

So many of us are having trouble posting to this site, including me. This morning, I decided to try entering through Mozilla Firefox, rather than my usual Internet Explorer. I was able to easily post two different ways: logging in as a PBs administrator, and logging in with my personal Marie Elena Google account.

Perhaps it's just a fluke, or perhaps Internet Explorer has been my problem all along. We'll see, but I'd like to suggest that those of you who have problems try a different server, and see if it helps.

Thanks, Walt, for the advice that it took me too long to try out. *winkwink*

6 comments:

  1. I was having problems posting thru internet explorer. My main account had been created thru google accounts. I downloaded Google Chrome and put it on my task bar to click up when I want to come here. I have no problems posting here now using google chrome. It is also way easier to post and edit on Facebook as well. I am pretty convinced IE was the problem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh-ho! I'm usually on Firefox or Safari.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we should all give Walt the raspberries, all at once. Ready? Set? GO!

    Bet he has to clean his monitor now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought the problem was caused by using a Wordpress profile. Quite often, like right now, it's rejecting my miskmask profile.

    ReplyDelete
  5. miskmask, I used my wordpress profile at first, and it works fine with everythin but Blogspot blogs. Then I switched to a Google profile, and it was marginally better - though it doesn't work at all if you try to "stay logged in". Even so, I reckon to click anything up to a dozen times in order to post a comment on any Blogspot site, and I have to be pretty determined to persist through that rigmarole. I have tried Firefox, but it doesn't work as well for me as IE.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Viv, I've used both IE and Firefox with no discernible difference. I'll just keep clicking a half dozen times until it gives up and posts. :D Thanks for confirming that I'm not alone with this problem.

    ReplyDelete